The piano sounds beautiful, as do the other instruments for that matter. I am particularly happy with the editor / sequencer.
The last few days have been taken with things like creating a promo video that shows it all off.
At last we have settled on this..
It took me a while to get that version of The Entertainer right but I think you will agree it sounds great and I did the drum line in one take on the tap drum-kit! I was proud of that one and it goes to prove what can be done with this.
THE HISTORY
I have often tried to use computers to create music and started back in the 80's when I began to write my own computer games.
SongForge started life as a Tracker for the Commodore Amiga back in the early 90's but it was forgotten for a great many years...
Fast forward to the present day, I tried downloading a few apps on my Android phone and was left disappointed - So I re-created SongForge from scratch as a mobile app.
No comments:
Post a Comment