Tuesday, 3 November 2015

SongForge FAQ

Why is the Percussion/Drumkit on Channel 10?
This is due to comply best with midi specifications.

What do I get for activating the 'Plus' feature?
Ads will deactivate. There will be a handy scrollbar in it's place on the piano screen. You will be able to activate additional channels.

What if I activate 'Plus' and change phone?
If you click to activate the feature on your new phone, the app will be able to re-activate the feature (you may have to press 'previous purchase' button on some versions). Please ensure your phone can communicate to the store provider at this time.

Can I transfer my song into another app?
Yes, the songs are saved using standard midi specifications most programs will be able to import them.  You may however have to reallocate instruments if you have used custom instrument midi numbers.


No comments:

Post a Comment